CU Administrator Login
Each client decides who in their practice may access the Compulink University Administrator Portal. This is where your CU Management reports are located.
- To allow access, your Advantage System Administrator will:
- From Main Menu, go to UTILITY > SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR > LOGIN > IDs and identify the Rights Profile assigned to each of these users in the Advantage Login IDs table.
- Go to UTILITY > SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR > LOGIN > PROFILES.
- Highlight each of these Profile records.
- Select RIGHTS, scroll down to the last page to find the 'LMS Administrator' right and change it from NONE to FULL.
- After exiting the Login Profiles table, each Admin User will need to Logout and Log back in to Advantage.
Signing on to the Admin Portal
- There is Single Sign On (SSO) to the Admin Portal for users with the LMS Administrator permission.
- From Main Menu, go to the COMPULINK command.
- Select UNIVERSITY ADMIN PORTAL.
- You are authenticated and taken to the Administrator Portal Welcome page.
- Choose Manager Reports in the left side bar.
For browser access to the Admin Portal, outside of your Advantage software, please contact [email protected]